Shake things up! Add some oomph to your workout (and some spice to your soundtrack) with the 1 lb. (0.45 kilos) Zumba® Toning Sticks. These maraca-like toning sticks are not your average dumbbells! Filled with sand, they allow more “give” than traditional hand weights and let you shake, rattle and rock your way to sexy, leaner muscles and a more sculpted shape.
Ready to pack ‘em up and head to class? Before you do, be sure that your instructor is licensed to teach Zumba Toning classes. Look for the Zumba Toning icon on their profile under the “Find an Instructor” tab. If you are a fitness facility and would like to purchase in bundles, please contact us.
CARING FOR YOUR ZUMBA® TONING STICKS
For maximum effectiveness and safety, follow these instructions.
• Store at room temperature to extend the life of the Zumba® Toning Sticks. Keep the Toning Sticks away from direct heat, and prevent prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
• Clean the Zumba Toning Sticks with a soft, damp cloth only. Do not use soap or harsh chemicals.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
CAUTION: To reduce the likelihood of injury, follow this safety information.
• Inspect the Zumba® Toning Sticks for damage before each use. If end caps are loose or there is other visible damage, discontinue use. Actual weight of your toning sticks may vary within 0.1 pound.
• The Zumba Toning Sticks are intended for home use only, not for commercial use.
• Use the Zumba® Toning Sticks as demonstrated in the Zumba® fitness workout instructions. Only use Zumba Toning Sticks as intended. Do not use with other exercise programs or for any other uses.
• The Zumba Toning Sticks are not toys. Keep the Toning Sticks and all accessory pieces away from children at all times. Toning Sticks contain small parts and can be a choking hazard.
• Use the Zumba® Toning Sticks as demonstrated in the Zumba® fitness workout instructions, being cautious not to turn your wrist during use or otherwise use the Toning Stick in a manner different from instruction provided. Only use Zumba Toning Sticks as intended. Do not use with other exercise programs or for any other uses. If you experience wrist pain, stop using the Toning Sticks immediately and consult a physician.